We want a vibrant and
with high productivity per capita.
Why is this so hard to achieve?
We want a vibrant and
with high productivity
Why is this so hard to achieve?
As an organization matures and the number of people involved increases,
it becomes more and more difficult to ascertain the condition of employees.
Totonoe accompanies those in charge of organizational development
and helps them solve their problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
We introduced a lot of things,
but they didn't work.
one on one
Frequently Asked Questions
Feeling a sense of crisis in the organizational climate on site…
tend to be
the field and
People who have
changed jobs are
not adapting to
Leave the whole issue to "Totonoe".
We have a wealth of experience and a solid evidence base.
We accompany organizational development and build
"wellbeing organizational systems"
that are accepted and self-driven at the field level.
Specific know-how on organizational revitalization and human resource development, based on Representative Director Oe's experience at Nissan Global HR and CFT.
Based not only on theories of organizational development, but also on practical knowledge gained from various successful and unsuccessful experiences (from the formulation of the Nissan Way to the establishment and operation of KPIs, sub-pilot experience at CFT, formulation and operation of succession management, etc.), we provide highly effective and easy-to-use organizational revitalization measures while working together with our clients. We also transfer our expertise in organizational revitalization to our clients.
Using an organizational survey that can also capture biometric data, set issues and implement solutions to both improve business performance and employee engagement.
The Totonoe Well-Being survey is designed to be simple and easy to analyze business operations, yet it can also acquire biometric data such as stress values based on heart rate variability. What needs to be done to improve both business performance and employee QOL, and the reasons for doing so, can be specifically extracted in light of business processes. In addition to improving management quality and engagement, the system enables the realization of health management that is one step ahead, such as evidence-based mental health measures and employee conditioning.
Accompanying skills to discover the organization's weak points and implement a system that works at the field level
In pursuit of ease of use for those who are in charge of management on the front lines, the Totonoe Wellbeing survey has been condensed into the functions necessary for organizational development and emphasizes operability for front-line management. The design makes it easy to identify which areas of business execution need improvement, so there is little deviation from the actual situation in the field, enabling the system to function at a self-driven level.
Survey identifies organizational issues
The survey identifies the cause of the problem with an easy-to-use survey that will be appreciated by on-site managers, while having a stress check function that meets the standards of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare for business process diagnostics.Overview of the service
Propose numerous solutions to the identified causes
Once the cause is identified, the key is how to make the most appropriate improvements. Based on our experience, we can support you with a wide variety of solutions to any issue, from health management to organizational development.Overview of the service
- Prepare the mental condition
- Stress Management Program (SMP)
- Prepare the physical condition
- Sleep improvement program "Recovery Sleep"
- Organizational development
(organizational development and human resource development)
- Post survey workshop
- Management quality improvement program
- Team building program
- Problem solving practice support program
- Career development program
- Organizational development consulting
Human resource development consulting
In pursuit of ease of use for those who are in charge of management on the front lines, the Totonoe Wellbeing survey has been condensed into the functions necessary for organizational development and emphasizes operability for front-line management. The design makes it easy to identify which areas of business execution need improvement, so there is little deviation from the actual situation in the field, enabling the system to function at a self-driven level.For more information
Thoroughly accompany PDCA of measures
Organizational development is more important "after the system is implemented. It is necessary to keep repeating the PDCA cycle to ensure that the system is accepted onsite and is functioning at a level that allows it to run on its own. This is not an easy task. We do not stop at the implementation of the system, but rather commit ourselves to seeing whether the system is producing results in the organization, and work with you to continue improving the system.Overview of the service
Japanese companies to become "true professionals"
with a well-organized organization and people.
with a well-organized
organization and people.
The days of destroying your body and family to get results at work are over.
Professionals of the future will be those who can accumulate achievements on the basis of individual and organizational happiness.
Totonoe will achieve this by leveraging technology to build enterprise systems.
My own experience of fighting illness and
witnessing the improvement in the physical and
mental condition of our clients,
I decided to create this company.
- Is it possible to request only survey services?
- Yes, it is possible. Totonoe Survey complies with the stress check standards recommended by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, and can be up and running in as little as one day. The results are automatically tabulated, so you can receive the results in real time as soon as the responses are completed.
- What makes the Totonoe Survey different from other stress surveys?
- In addition to the stress check questions recommended by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, the Totonoe Survey includes questions to measure the quality of management and the state of motivation, making it easier to identify what is affecting stress. In addition, the analytical structure of the survey is designed to allow analysis from the four perspectives that workers usually practice: goal setting, work execution, reflection, and results, making it easy to identify what and how improvements can improve not only stress but also work quality.
- I want to know the details of how the results of the Totonoe Survey will look like.
- We will provide you with a free demonstration of how the results will be displayed on the screen and how the results can be viewed. We will also explain in detail that unlike general engagement surveys and stress checks, the Totonoe Survey provides analysis results that can be easily linked to business improvement.
- Can you provide analytical support based on the survey results?
- Totonoe Survey has a basic design that allows customers to perform various analyses by themselves, such as attribute combination analysis, sorting of negative and positive response rates in ascending or descending order, analysis by business process, sampling of only the relevant stress check questions, and correlation analysis. We also provide support for using these basic functions. Please understand that the basic design of survey (free of charge) has a much wider range of functions compared to similar services in the world. If you require a detailed data analysis report (e.g., organizational stress data report, etc.) for further hypothesis testing based on your company's needs, we can provide this as an optional service after consultation.
- What features and advantages does the Garmin Watch have over other smartwatches and activity tracker devices?
- At Totonoe, we believe that the key to using an activity tracker is its data accuracy and ease of use, and Garmin's activity trackers excel at eliminating noise data, which can be problematic when acquiring biometric data, The vivosmart is an amazingly light device, weighing only 15g, with almost no sensation of being worn. The vivosmart is an amazingly light device, weighing only 15 grams, with almost no sensation of being worn.
- Can I start by purchasing a small number of Garmin Watches on a trial basis?
- Yes, it is possible. You can purchase directly from the individual customer page. Please feel free to contact us to discuss the steps and how to proceed with your trial.
- Is it possible to tell us how the data measured by the Garmin Watch can be used in a meaningful way before the service is introduced?
- Yes, we can show you how you can use the data through Garmin Connect, an app that accompanies the Garmin Watch, and how the data can be used by you and your organization. We will also show you how the data can be used by you and your organization.
- Is it possible to not only measure the current situation, but also involve the field managers to improve and solve problems?
- Yes, that is possible. Based on the results obtained from the Garmin Watch, which visualizes objective data on mental and physical condition, and the Totonoe Survey, which visualizes the state of place, mind, and body, our consultants/facilitators, who are rich in practical knowledge combined with theory and experience, can help you design and implement a process, workshop, or session for organizational transformation that is suited to your company. We can assist you not only in business improvement, but also in the realization of true health management and wellbeing in your company. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Please refer to the following sample training programs that can be implemented.
・Management quality improvement program
・Team building programs
・Problem solving support program
・Career development program
・Organizational development consulting
・Human resource development consulting
- What is a management quality improvement program?
- Management quality improvement cannot be achieved by simply providing classroom training on the knowledge required for management, because it does not eliminate the Knowing/Doing GAP (there is a big gap between what we know and what we can do). At Totonoe, we provide the necessary knowledge and skills in a timely manner in line with the management work process, shortly before the work is to be performed, and give practical training to the participants. The results of this practical training are always reviewed in detail in the next session with examples of successes and failures, and shared among the participants to ensure that the knowledge and skills are retained by each individual and that organizational know-how is accumulated. We take a similar approach for our problem-solving programs.
- What does "organizational development" mean that we hear so much about these days?
- Simply put, it refers to activities that make an organization function.
What is an organization?
– Has a common purpose and goal,
– Its members are motivated to contribute and cooperate toward that purpose and goal,
– and communication among the members.
Therefore, the organization is an activity to measure deviations and correct the course based on this state.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns about our services.